New England's favorite place for female impersonation 7 nights a week!
Patron Photography and Video Policy
Read carefully before taking photos or shooting video
inside the Club
At the Club, we want to create a memorable experience for you. Unless otherwise noted for a specific show in advance or a specific photo or clip after the fact, we encourage you to discretely take photographs and video of our patrons, staff and performances, as well as publish them on the Web, share them via email, etc. In consideration of the privilege of taking photos or videos of our copyrighted material in our private space, you agree that you accept the following terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge that all performances are the property of and are copyrighted by the Club and/or their creator(s)/performer(s).
- The Club may, at its sole option, allow patrons to take photographs and videos of performances on the condition patrons acknowledge that all such photos and videos created by them are to be considered a derivative of copyrighted material.
- You acknowledge that some patrons require absolute discretion and do not want to discover their image on the Web or in print. Should a photo or video include a recognizable image of a patron, you must first ask permission of the subject or subjects before you capture. Please respect that patrons' living and work situations may not be the same as yours and you bear sole responsibility for the consequences of ignoring this policy.
- The Club encourages patrons to publish video and photographic material in such forums as your personal Web site and on public sites such as flickr.com, facebook.com, myspace.com, utube.com, and otherwise make these images and clips available to the public at large for viewing.
- The Club reserves the right to request that you remove any image or video, and you agree that should the Club make such a request, you will to the best of your ability and as quickly as reasonably possible accommodate this request.
- As the owner of all imagery and video taken on Club property and/or the creator(s)/performer(s) of such performances reserve the right to use any image or video posted in a public forum for their own promotional needs, with attribution at the sole discretion of the Club and/or the creator(s)/performer(s).
- In any event, images and videos may not be used commercially without the express, written consent of the Club and you agree not to use, sell, license, give away or otherwise make available any image or video for any commercial use without first securing such written consent.
- By taking photographs or video inside the Club, you explicitly waive any claim of copyright and accept the terms and conditions as outlined on this page and/or posted inside the Club.
- The privilege of taking photographs or videos inside the Club is granted only on the condition that you accept these terms and conditions. Anyone who does not wish to accept these conditions will be considering trespassing should they take pictures or video.